Podcast reflection

Hello my name is Nathan and i will tell you about my podcast that i made with a few friends. I made it on Spotify go check it out.

What is a podcast?

A podcast is a digital audio file that is on the internet which people use to listen to many types of stuff.

What did you do on the podcast?

On the podcast, I read a book called the chocolate touch. It was a good book that had not only a fun story but an interesting story. (go read it) where I had different tasks

Image result for The chocolate touch book

to do each week when recording on the podcast. One of them i did is called the investigator where i try to guess what will happen next in the book.

What is your podcast reflection.

For my reflection i did not think i did the worst but not the best. Sometimes I used sarcasm at the wrong time and not the correct wording at moments. Sometimes i would also voice crack but i was not sounding nervous or anything like that. I would probably change the way I would speak sometimes and the amount of times i almost burst out laughing. But i guess having funny humour while recording could be good. It was pretty fun saying jokes sometimes.