Nathan’s Sound unit

I want to tell you about my sound unit I’m learning. Sound is a travelling wave which is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through a solid or liquid or gas composed of frequencies within the range of a level of sufficiently strong to be heard or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such vibrations.Professional studio microphone background, Podcast or recording studio banner Broadcasting or podcasting microphone background with copy space Podcasting Stock Photo

Can you tell me a fact about sound and the speed of it.

Fact Sound travels a lot slower than light if it’s in air or water. light travels 186,000 miles a second while sound travels at 770 miles an hour.

Encrypted Digital Currency and Virtual Currency Artificial Intelligence Stock Photo

What are the properties of sound? and how sound travels.

sound is an energy we can hear. sound is associated with vibrations. when something vibrates it moves back and forth quickly. properties of sound. Property.1 sound can be reflected meaning it CAN bounce off things. Property.2 sound can be absorbed meaning it does NOT bounce off things. Property.3 The sound can be modified meaning the pitch and loudness is changed. Property.4 sound is caused by vibrations.

What is a pitch?

A pitch is how high or low a sound can be. a firework would make a high pitch sound, a low pitch sound could be a big drum. A pitch is measured in hertz one hertz means that one sound wave will hit your ear every second. Humans could hear from 20 to 20000 hertz.